If you follow me on Instagram (@madisonthomsonphotography) you know that I love my 5-item daily checklist and now I get to add holiday activities to it! We busted out the Christmas decorations last week and I’m ready to jump into all of the holiday baking, movies, and books galore. I realized early on that if I don’t plan our holiday activities or put them on my checklist they often get forgotten in the business at the end of the year.
Then it’s Christmas and I feel like I haven’t soaked in all the family moments that I wanted to capture. This year is going to look a little different for us since a lot of the local Fresno things we love to do aren’t going to happen, but I won’t let that get me down! I made a family-friendly holiday bucket list full of easy holiday activities that can be done at home with minimal effort but result in lots of holiday cheer and love.
Click the link below and download the bucket list to print and hang it in your home. Pick a place where you can see it easily and find small ways to celebrate during the holiday season.
MTP Family-Friendly Holiday Bucket List
- Write a letter to Santa
- Make ornaments for the tree
- Decorate gingerbread houses
- Read Christmas books by the tree
- Candy cane hunt around the house
- Watch Mr. Kruger’s Christmas
- Devlier neighbor gifts
- Drive around the see the lights
- Watch a Christmas concert
- Sleep under the Christmas tree
- Donate to the Red Buckets
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Donate old toys
- Christmas lip-sync battles
- Eat Grinch kabobs and watch The Grinch
- Watch new Netflix Christmas movies
- Read the Nativity story
- Cuddle by the fire
- Cut out snowflakes
- Dance party to Christmas songs
- Capture these 20 fun holiday photos of your family
Download your family-friendly holiday bucket and start checking items off. Let the merriment begin!