As a Fresno Family Photographer and as a mama, I believe in quality and I believe in the helpfulness of a little hand-holding. I know that booking a session and getting everything done can be overwhelming. And when faced with the task, it seems easier and less painful to opt-out for some self-timer iPhone photos or a cheap photographer. But in the end, you’re not going to get photos that you love and want to share with others. Documenting your family is important, so put that moment in the hands of someone who cares! Working with me is unlike any other photographer because I am there from the very beginning to the very end. Here’s how we do it:
1. You’ve contacted me and submitted dates that work well for your family. Now what? I send a welcome guide with all the details. It covers what a session with me is like, different session options, locations to choose from, my current pricing, and all the products I offer. And I promise it’s only smooth sailing from here!
2. Next, you pick a date. We get you booked and then I send you a contract and invoice. The invoice can be signed and paid online so there is no need to worry about making sure you have the right venmo or mailing cash. As I said, smooth sailing and little helpful hand-holding!
3. 35 days before your session, I send out a client questionnaire to get to know you and your family and what you are hoping to gain from this session. I want to be as prepared as possible so that on session day, we know each other a little better, have a plan and then we can just be silly and enjoy ourselves. No stress!
4. 30 days before your session I send a prep guide and a check-in email. This prep guide is gold! It has everything from tips and tricks about wardrobe to how to get each member of the family ready for the session. I provide links to outfit guides and color palettes. There is also a link to my client wardrobe where you can see if anything I have might work for you! If at the end of the day you are still struggling with coordinating outfits, reach out to me and I would be happy to give suggestions or some positive validation to your choices! I regularly text with my clients to confirm outfit ideas and check in. I promise I won’t leave you hanging!
5. 5 days before your session, I send out a reminder email and confirm the location. I have a couple of different locations that I love to shoot at and you’re welcome to choose whichever you feel helps accomplish your family photo vision. Or let me choose a spot that I know will look good for you!
6. The day before the session, I send out one last confirmation text making sure that we are on the same page for the location and last-minute details. We’ve worked out everything. Everyone has clothes, your location is good, and we’re all ready for the session tomorrow!
7. We had a wonderful, relaxed and fun session! I told you! You laughed, you played, you loved on and snuggled that sweet family of yours. And let me tell you, it was all worth it! Because now you have beautiful photos headed your way!
8. Within 2 weeks after our session, you will receive your online gallery. Here you can scroll through all the photos from your session and pick out your favorites. You’ll be able to download your digital images straight from the gallery onto your computer. You’ll also have access to my online shop through your gallery! I recommend that you print your photos and other products with me to ensure that they are the highest quality and capture the light and colors in your photos. But you will have a print release to print your images how and where you’d like!
9. Lastly, I’ll send out a review request to get feedback on your experience and how you feel it went. I care about how you feel and I want to make this entire process as painless as possible for all my clients. Quality family photos are magical and will last and be enjoyed forever. Just take my hand and let’s do this!